IN AOSTA VALLEY
ALONG THE PATHS
OF THE VALPELLINE
A wonderful itinerary to discover one of the wildest and most spectacular valleys of Aosta Valley: the Valpelline.
Overnight stays in cozy Hotels, bed and breakfast and inns, with a tasting of typical local products, will match with the discovery of this wonderful valley.
The tour will be in the valley of Valpelline, starting from a few kilometers from the city of Aosta.
On the paths of the High Street and the Giants
Departure from Valpelline and arrival in Bionaz with passage to the mountain pasture Bruson.
½ board in hotel/bed and breakfast/flat.
Trail: 3C, high street 1, regional road.
Difference in level: + 1200 / – 800 m
Trekking duration: 6h
Path of the Mountain Pastures
Departure from Les Crètes or Chez Chenoux (depending on the overnight stay) – Mountain Pasture La Tza – Grand Chamen – arrival at the dam of Place Moulin.
½ board at Locanda Place Moulin.
Trail: 3A, 3, municipal road.
Difference in level: + 800 / – 200 m
Trekking duration: 6h30
- The offer does not include drinks
- The packed lunch can be requested directly at the facilities
- On request it is possible to shorten or lengthen the tour
- Tour to travel independently with maps and GPS tracks
- SPA & wellness center
- Massages service
- Mountain Guide / nature Guide
- Luggage can be transported from Valpelline to the dam of Place Moulin, excluding alpine refuges
- Airport transfer
- Additional nights in the structure of your choice, depending on availability